Huntsville By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntsville, AL domain of Games Without Borders, ShadowPlay International LARP club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Huntsville By Night forums! (A domain of Games Without Borders, Shadowplay International LARP club!)

VTR: Downtimes and Character Journals are due by the 1st Saturday of the month!

If you are looking for Contact E-mails, Addenda, CDD forms and Character Sheets, Check under the "Resources" Forum.

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

What Venue would you like to see played?

Go down 
2 posters

Please Pick only 2
Changeling: The Lost
What Venue would you like to see played? Empty30%What Venue would you like to see played? Empty
 30% [ 3 ]
Geist: The Sin-Eaters
What Venue would you like to see played? Empty30%What Venue would you like to see played? Empty
 30% [ 3 ]
Promethean: The Created
What Venue would you like to see played? Empty10%What Venue would you like to see played? Empty
 10% [ 1 ]
Vampire: The Requiem
What Venue would you like to see played? Empty10%What Venue would you like to see played? Empty
 10% [ 1 ]
Werewolf: The Forsaken
What Venue would you like to see played? Empty20%What Venue would you like to see played? Empty
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Eric Burns
Neonate
Neonate
Eric Burns

What Venue would you like to see played? Empty
PostSubject: What Venue would you like to see played?   What Venue would you like to see played? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:38 pm

There's been some rambling about starting up an IRC venue and I was wondering - what are people interested in splat/venue wise? Please don't vote for more then two.

Justin: Edited Post to Add Poll

Last edited by Broken Clockwork on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor
Justin Cline

PostSubject: Re: What Venue would you like to see played?   What Venue would you like to see played? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Mage and forsaken are my favorite venues
Back to top Go down
Eric Burns
Neonate
Neonate
Eric Burns

PostSubject: Re: What Venue would you like to see played?   What Venue would you like to see played? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh, and I'm throwing my vote for Geist.
Back to top Go down
Justin Cline
Contributor
Contributor
Justin Cline

PostSubject: Re: What Venue would you like to see played?   What Venue would you like to see played? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:46 am

Since the Mage game appears to be mostly a sure thing now, I'm changing my mage vote to Geist.
Back to top Go down
Eric Burns
Neonate
Neonate
Eric Burns

PostSubject: Re: What Venue would you like to see played?   What Venue would you like to see played? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Voting will close at Saturday (10/12/2013) Sunday (10/13/2013) at midnight. Though based on the turn-out of the CV game I retain the right to extend it, but that is unlikely.

Edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Venue would you like to see played?   What Venue would you like to see played? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Venue would you like to see played?
Page 1 of 1